patdawg5

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Michael Vick: Dawg Gone

For the longest time, my dad and I liked to watch Michael Vick, who was the QB for the Atlanta Falcons. Dad said he was one of the best, natural athletes and best at the quarterback position ever. Dad said he was headed for the Hall of Fame. He was making a huge salary for playing football and millions more for endorsements with Nike and lots more....then came the news about the dog fighting. What a disgrace! We have three dogs, and they are like part of our family. I can't even understand this way of thinking. They would use little dogs like ours for practice to make the Pitbulls meaner. What a shame. Michael Vick is going to jail for 23 months, and I think it should be longer. I don't think he should be allowed to play in the NFL again. That would send a strong message to people like him who are cruel to animals. He was a person who I used to think was a good role model for kids, and he has really let me down!

1 Comments:

  • Nice post. Yes, I think he got off too easy. It's going to be interesting to see what happens after these twenty-three months.

    Which leads me to your grammatical mistake - numbers, when they are one or two words, are to be written out in journal/essays. Of course, there are some exceptions, but yours isn't one of them. Also, do not capitalize pitbulls.

    You write well, and I look forward to reading more, and longer, blogs.

    By Blogger Jennifer, At December 14, 2007 at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home